“I look forward to being with the people of India, we will be with millions and millions of people. I get along very well with PM Modi, he is a friend of mine. PM told me this will be the biggest event they have ever had.”
– US President Donald Trump, before leaving the White House for his maiden visit to India. Mr Trump will touch down in Ahmedabad to begin a two-day visit that is expected to pitch India-US relations onto a higher trajectory.
- Diplomacy2020.03.28UK pledges another $257 million for Covid-19 vaccine
- India and the World2020.03.28Covid-19: Nation-wise aid packages to save citizens and global economy
- Diplomacy2020.03.27UK PM tests positive for coronavirus
- Diplomacy2020.03.27SAARC to set up joint knowledge platform to fight Covid-19