[youtube id=”Z65TSwK4DBk”]Geography, History, and Culture. Business, Buddhism and Strategy. The relations between India and Sri Lanka are truly multifarious, and are driven by enduring bonds of friendship and fraternal empathy between the people of India and Sri Lanka.
Now, the multi-faceted relations are set to acquire a new bounce and energy with the February 15-17 visit of Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena to India. President Maithrapala comes to India barely days after taking charge of the island nation following a spectacular victory of his party in the national elections. The choice of India by President Maithripala as his first overseas destination underlines the importance Sri Lanka’s new government attaches to deepening relations with India, a time-tested friend and partner.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Power of India2020.08.07National Education Policy aims to keep the current and future generations – Future Ready : Modi
- India and the World2020.07.31Indian Ocean connect: Modi brands India’s development partnership
- India and the World2020.07.31China’s envoy rejects threat narrative, focuses on win-win with India
- Diplomacy2020.07.29ISIS threat in Kerala and Karnataka