Think of Seychelles, and India always looms large in this enchanting island country. Trade, Training, Technology, Temples and yes, Tata buses. These are multiple strands that form the mosaic of contemporary India-Seychelles relations. This vibrant multi-layered relationship will be in focus when India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi travels to this island country in March as a part of his Indian Ocean voyage. President Pratibha Patil visited Seychelles in 2012, but this will be the first prime ministerial visit to this country of pristine beauty after a gap of more than three decades.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diplomacy2022.11.27India’s G20 presidency to focus on global good: PM Modi
- Diplomacy2022.11.16Modi’s green diplomacy in Bali: India joins Mangrove Alliance for Climate
- Diplomacy2022.11.15India calls for Ukraine dialogue, focus on energy security
- India and the World2022.11.11Russia-Ukraine War: India’s Global Balancing Act