Think of Seychelles, and India always looms large in this enchanting island country. Trade, Training, Technology, Temples and yes, Tata buses. These are multiple strands that form the mosaic of contemporary India-Seychelles relations. This vibrant multi-layered relationship will be in focus when India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi travels to this island country in March as a part of his Indian Ocean voyage. President Pratibha Patil visited Seychelles in 2012, but this will be the first prime ministerial visit to this country of pristine beauty after a gap of more than three decades.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- The Power of India2020.09.30BrahMos Missile Featuring Indigenous Booster Successfully Flight Tested
- Latin America Connect2020.09.29Cooperation between like-minded countries in vaccine development will also help in dealing with this pandemic : Modi
- India and the World2020.09.28Modi at UNGA: India’s time has come, how long for UN reforms?
- Africa Insights2020.09.23Defence and security cooperation was a key 21st century pillar for India and Africa : Jaishankar