Think of Seychelles, and India always looms large in this enchanting island country. Trade, Training, Technology, Temples and yes, Tata buses. These are multiple strands that form the mosaic of contemporary India-Seychelles relations. This vibrant multi-layered relationship will be in focus when India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi travels to this island country in March as a part of his Indian Ocean voyage. President Pratibha Patil visited Seychelles in 2012, but this will be the first prime ministerial visit to this country of pristine beauty after a gap of more than three decades.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. Centre for Global India Insights is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs.
- India and the WorldDecember 1, 2023COP28: PM Modi to pitch for accelerating climate finance
- India and the WorldNovember 30, 2023Inclusivity has been at the heart of India’s G20 Presidency: PM Modi
- India and the WorldNovember 23, 2023G20 Virtual Summit: Modi unveils new pro-South initiatives, voices concern over Israel-Hamas War
- India and the WorldNovember 15, 2023It’s time for Global South: India, South Africa, Cuba pitch for reforming global governance