The Prime Minister Narendra Modi , addressed the India-Italy Technology Summit at New Delhi The Prime Minister of Italy, Mr Giuseppe Conte, was also present on the occasion.During the address, Prime Minister announced the launch of the next phase of the India-Italy Industrial Research and Development Cooperation program. He added that the program will enable our industry and research institutes to develop new products.
Talking about the importance of technology, Prime Minister said that India has made technology a medium for attaining social justice, empowerment, inclusion and transparency. He added that the government is using technology to ensure effective last mile delivery of services.Prime Minister said that the government is emphasising on developing technological temperament along with scientific temperament among the citizens. In this context, Modi mentioned about Atal Innovation Mission, Umang App and three lakh Common Service Centres spread across the country. He said that these technological solutions have ensured that government is brought to the doorsteps of the citizens.
Highlighting the Indian Space Program, Prime Minister said that it is an example of innovation with quality. He added that India is now able to send space satellites of many countries including Italy’s and that it showcases India’s capability of creating innovative solutions at low cost. Prime Minister also expressed happiness in the enhanced cooperation between India and Italy in the field of Life Style Accessories Design (LAD). He added that special focus will be given for Leather sector and Transportation & Automobile Design (TAD).
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- India and the World2021.09.17AUKUS triggers diplomatic churn, India adopts strategic silence
- India and the World2021.09.17With Taliban on mind, Modi asks SCO to forge template against extremism
- Business with India2021.09.16India, UK eye interim trade deal, aim for $30 billion target
- India and the World2021.09.09BRICS@15 summit: Modi calls for making BRICS more result-oriented