Congress manifesto to focus on five main themes. NYAY Scheme – Garibi Par War, Rs 72,000 per year. 22 lakh government vacancies will be filled. 10 lakh jobs in panchayats. Entrepreneurs won’t need any permission for starting business in 3 years. 150 days of work gauranteed under NREGA.- A separate budget for farmers. Loan default can’t be treated as criminal offence but a civil offence.6% of GDP to be spent on education, No to private insurance companies and public health to be strengthened.
Congress releases election manifesto
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- Africa Insights2020.09.23Defence and security cooperation was a key 21st century pillar for India and Africa : Jaishankar
- The Power of India2020.09.22We live in an international community linked together at multiple levels by multiple arrangements : Shringla
- India and the World2020.09.22The UN faces a crisis of confidence and today’s challenges cannot be fought with outdated structures : Modi
- The Power of India2020.09.21Our agriculture sector is in desperate need of latest technology that assists the industrious farmers :Modi