Congress manifesto to focus on five main themes. NYAY Scheme – Garibi Par War, Rs 72,000 per year. 22 lakh government vacancies will be filled. 10 lakh jobs in panchayats. Entrepreneurs won’t need any permission for starting business in 3 years. 150 days of work gauranteed under NREGA.- A separate budget for farmers. Loan default can’t be treated as criminal offence but a civil offence.6% of GDP to be spent on education, No to private insurance companies and public health to be strengthened.
Congress releases election manifesto
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diplomacy2023.06.02Mutual respect and complete consensus,that is the hallmark of BRICS : Jaishankar
- India and the World2023.05.19With Global South on mind, Modi touches down in Hiroshima for G7 summit
- India and the World2023.04.28A Time for Global South in G20
- India and the World2023.04.26Continent of Hope: It’s Time for Compact with Africa 2.0