‘‘Agricultural and Industrial Growth Show Positive Attitude.Business-persons of the country, our labourers are accelerating industrial production. Young engineers, entrepreneurs, scientists like you are taking the country towards a new revolution of startups.Expressing the challenges that the country faces due to a diverse population, he said, “We are a country of free ideas. For centuries, this land has been home to diverse ideas and cultures. Democracy and Debate are our eternal values.We have to remember that, despite all the resources at our disposal, whenever Indian society has been divided, whenever there have been internal conflicts, external enemies have taken advantage.”
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday, 11 September addressed the valedictory function organised by Sri Ramakrishna Math at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu through video conference, to mark the 125th anniversary of Swami Vivekananda’s historic Chicago speech.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diplomacy2023.06.02Mutual respect and complete consensus,that is the hallmark of BRICS : Jaishankar
- India and the World2023.05.19With Global South on mind, Modi touches down in Hiroshima for G7 summit
- India and the World2023.04.28A Time for Global South in G20
- India and the World2023.04.26Continent of Hope: It’s Time for Compact with Africa 2.0