Prime Minister Narendra Modi met King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan His Majesty Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein today on the sidelines of the Future Investment Initiative (FII) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The two leaders exchanged views on strengthening bilateral relations, including MoUs and Agreements signed during His Majesty’s visit to India from 27 February -01 March 2018. They discussed the Middle East Peace Process and other regional developments. Both leaders also discussed cooperation in counter-terrorism.
Historical links, cultural affinities and people-to-people contacts between India and Jordan have existed since times immemorial. Prime Minister’s visit to Jordan and King’s visit to India in 2018 have imparted a new momentum in our bilateral relations that are marked by mutual respect and understanding on various bilateral, regional and multilateral issues.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- Diplomacy2020.10.26UN@75: India invested heart & soul in success of UN
- Diplomacy2020.10.26India should aim to be more powerful than China: Mohan Bhagwat
- Diplomacy2020.10.24FATF retains Pakistan on its global terror financing grey list
- Diplomacy2020.10.23Imran Khan crackdown on opposition as protests intensify in Pakistan