The United States is leading the world in terms of COVID-19 testing and India is at second position. We’re going to be over 50 million tests; the second country is India with 12 million (tests). Then you have seven million, six million, and four million. I think that we are doing a tremendous amount of testing.
– US President Donald Trump
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- THE QUOTE HANGER2021.01.23“Life loses half its interest if there is no struggle- if there are no risks taken.”-Subhas Chandra Bose
- Diplomacy2021.01.22‘Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam’ guides vaccine supply to neighbouring countries: Rajnath Singh
- India and the World2021.01.21President Biden vows to unite America, sings democracy anthem
- India and the World2021.01.19Modi set to visit UK for G7, Johnson likely to visit India