- Key highlights of Sushma Swaraj’s address at UNGA
- Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others
- Nurturing terrorism has become habit of some nations.
- Need to isolate nations that fail to crackdown on terrorsim, work together for world peace
- Tried to resolve friendship with Pakistan via friendship not demands
- Dhaka, Uri, Paris, Pathankot attacks have left us with scars
- Bahadur Ali living proof that terrorists come from across the border
Terrorism is biggest violation of human rights
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. Centre for Global India Insights is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs.
- India and the WorldSeptember 26, 2023Rise of India bodes well for Global South & Africa: Mehdi Jomaa
- CultureSeptember 26, 2023G20 Presidency Showcases India’s Rich Cultural Heritage and Soft Power: Abhay K
- DiplomacySeptember 20, 2023Inclusive Development & G20: Progress & Prospects
- India and the WorldSeptember 16, 2023G20 has a critical role in protecting rules-based global order: Experts