“We’ve been hearing it for a while – 21st century is Asia’s century. And Asia has all it takes to achieve that.
But there is one country in Asia that is working towards thwarting that vision.
It is doing all it can to ensure Asia is bloodied, it is bruised by violence, falls prey to terror.
Wherever terrorism is happening in Asia, the blame is on one country.
Not just India, every country in Asia believes this. One country is exporting terror everywhere.”
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi at a BJP rally in Kozikhode, Kerala on September 24
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- India and the World2021.09.30Quad set to grow stronger, more focus on economic than China
- Diplomacy2021.09.27Webinar: Eminent diplomats, experts to map post-summit future of Quad
- Diplomacy2021.09.25Quad summit bats for free, open and inclusive Indo-Pacific
- What they Say2021.09.24Kamala Harris inspiration for the world: Modi