“I urge people around to world to embrace Yoga. I also request people to share the joys of Yoga with others by teaching Yoga particularly to today’s youth. This way we can create a healthier planet.In a world where non-communicable diseases, stress and lifestyle related ailments are rising, Yoga can play a central role in mitigating these diseases to create a healthy mind and body.Talked about the integrative power of Yoga, especially how Yoga furthers calm, creativity and contentment. Instead of dividing and furthering suffering, Yoga assimilates and heals.”
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi said while participating in the mass yoga demonstration, on the occasion of the 4th International Day of Yoga 2018, at the Forest Research Institute, in Dehradun, Uttarakhand .
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- India and the World2021.09.30Quad set to grow stronger, more focus on economic than China
- Diplomacy2021.09.27Webinar: Eminent diplomats, experts to map post-summit future of Quad
- Diplomacy2021.09.25Quad summit bats for free, open and inclusive Indo-Pacific
- What they Say2021.09.24Kamala Harris inspiration for the world: Modi