Dr Srikanth Kondapalli, chairperson of Chairman, Centre for East Asian Studies, JNU Chairman, speaks to Manish Chand, Editor-in-Chief, India Writes, (www.indiawrites.org) on Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s visit to India and the future of India-Japan relations.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- India and the World2020.07.03Australia’s envoy bats for India’s UNSC seat, closer cooperation in G-11 & Quad
- Diplomacy2020.07.02Trump’s G11 invitation a vote of confidence in India: Anil Wadhwa
- India and the World2020.07.01From G7 to G11: Australian envoy, top experts to unpack new world order
- Diplomacy2020.06.30Ladakh killings: France expresses deep solidarity with India