Even as the Chandrayan 2 Mission lost its communication with the Control Centre at the ISRO headquarters, Prime Minister Narendra Modi who was witnessing the descent of the Chandrayan 2 along with the ISRO Scientists at Bengaluru said “India is proud of our scientists! They’ve given their best and have always made India proud. These are moments to be courageous, and courageous we will be!”In a personalized effort to boost the morale of the scientists, Prime Minister said “The country is with you, I am with you. The effort was worth it and so was the journey ““You are those people who work for Mother India’s victory and struggle for it and have a grit and determination to make her proud. “
“I could feel and sense your despondency and emotions last night. I was amongst you when the communication from the Vehicle was lost. There are several unanswered questions but I am sure you would find the answers. I know there was hard work behind.”“We might have faced a small setback in our journey but this would not let down our zeal and enthusiasm to achieve our goals”Our resolve strengthens now.
“The whole nation was awake last night in solidarity with our scientist sisters and brothers. We came very close to the surface of the moon and that effort is highly laudable. “
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- Buzz2021.08.05Historic! A day that will be etched in the memory of every Indian : Modi
- India and the World2021.08.02India in UNSC: A unique opportunity to showcase India’s Security Council ambition
- What they Say2021.07.29Negotiation the only path to achieve peace in Afghanistan: Blinken
- Diplomacy2021.07.28US pledges $25 million for vaccines in India, will end pandemic