Even as the Chandrayan 2 Mission lost its communication with the Control Centre at the ISRO headquarters, Prime Minister Narendra Modi who was witnessing the descent of the Chandrayan 2 along with the ISRO Scientists at Bengaluru said “India is proud of our scientists! They’ve given their best and have always made India proud. These are moments to be courageous, and courageous we will be!”In a personalized effort to boost the morale of the scientists, Prime Minister said “The country is with you, I am with you. The effort was worth it and so was the journey ““You are those people who work for Mother India’s victory and struggle for it and have a grit and determination to make her proud. “
“I could feel and sense your despondency and emotions last night. I was amongst you when the communication from the Vehicle was lost. There are several unanswered questions but I am sure you would find the answers. I know there was hard work behind.”“We might have faced a small setback in our journey but this would not let down our zeal and enthusiasm to achieve our goals”Our resolve strengthens now.
“The whole nation was awake last night in solidarity with our scientist sisters and brothers. We came very close to the surface of the moon and that effort is highly laudable. “
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is a pioneering e-magazine and portal focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have been interviewed by and have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. To subscribe to India and World, write to email@example.com
- News2020.05.30The present and future of 130 crore will never be dictated by an adversity : Modi
- China Connect2020.05.28India-China border stand-off: Chinese envoy calls for settling amicably, invokes close ties
- Diplomacy2020.05.27Trump offers to mediate in India-China border standoff
- Africa Insights2020.05.26Pandemic & Beyond: India, Africa to forge defining partnership of next decades: Rahul Chhabra