Against the backdrop of shifting geopolitical equations and power play, the foreign policy of the Narendra Modi government in its second term will be dissected closely by eminent diplomats and experts at a conference in New Delhi on October 22.
As the Modi 2.0 government completes its nearly five months in office, India Writes Network/TGII Media Private Limited has organised a conference, in collaboration with the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, on the theme of Diplomacy for a New India.
With India’s diplomatic outreach intertwining with flagship scheme of national renewal, Mr T.S. Tirumurti, Secretary (Economic Affairs), Ministry of External Affairs will deliver the key note address on India’s Development Diplomacy.
Veteran ex-diplomats, including Amb. Kanwal Sibal, Amb. Anil Wadhwa, and Amb. Anil Trigunayat, will speak on various facets of India’s foreign policy. Algeria’s Ambassador to India H.E. Hamza Yahya Cherif and Brazil’s Ambassador to India André Aranha Corrêa do Lago will share their views on their expectations from India’s foreign policy. Eminent diplomats will unveil the special edition of India and the World magazine which focuses on the trajectory of the Modi government’s foreign policy in the next few years.
“The spectacular electoral victory in the May 2019 elections has placed Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a unique position to not only set the domestic agenda for India’s transformation, but to also spur India’s ongoing rise on the global stage. The panel discussion will explore how the Modi 2.0 foreign policy will be to harness the network of India’s partnerships with major and middle powers to create a ‘New India’ by 2022, the 75th anniversary of India’s independence,” said Mr Manish Chand, Founder-CEO & Editor-in-Chief, India Writes Network and India and the World magazine.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- Africa Insights2020.07.11Webinar Video: Mapping Next Steps in India-Africa Partnership
- China Connect2020.07.10It’s time to put India-China relations back on track, think ahead: Chinese envoy
- Business with India2020.07.09India is playing a leading role in the global revival: Modi
- India and the World2020.07.06Doval-Wang video call defuses India-China crisis, focus back on border peace