India strongly condemns the horrific terror attack in Kabul yesterday in which an Indian national and many others lost their lives.The Indian Embassy in Kabul is taking steps for repatriation of the mortal remains of the Indian national.India calls for the perpetrators of this heinous attack and those who provide them shelter to be brought to justice expeditiously.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- Diplomacy2020.11.24India eyes closer ties with Bahrain, UAE, and Seychelles
- China Connect2020.11.23China-India G20 connect: Xi, Modi bat for multilateralism
- Diplomacy2020.11.18Putin calls BRICS nations to join forces for Covid vaccine production
- Diplomacy2020.11.18Xi calls on BRICS to hold aloft banner of multilateralism