“We hope that the Iranian regime will think seriously about the consequences their behavior is having on their own people,” a senior administration official told reporters. “We do stand with the Iranian people who are longing for a country of economic opportunity, transparency, fairness, and greater liberty.”
US President Donald Trump said while reimposing sanctions on Iran originally lifted after the agreement was made.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- In Conversation2023.01.30ABC of Organising G20 Meetings, the India Way: Muktesh Pardeshi
- India and the World2023.01.28Pakistan PM, FM’s visit to India for SCO summit fuels hopes about better ties
- Diplomacy2023.01.25UN chief’s message to Taliban: Reverse ban on girls’ education
- China Connect2023.01.25Beyond Border: Water can be the next weapon in India-China conflict