It’s official now. Ending days of speculation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced the extension of the nation-wide lockdown till May 3 to curb the coronavirus pandemic that has infected over 10,000 people in the country so far. In a televised national address on April 14, Mr Modi also exhorted Indians to strictly exercise social distancing to enable India to emerge victorious from this deadly pandemic.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is a pioneering e-magazine and portal focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have been interviewed by and have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. To subscribe to India and World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business with India2020.06.02Modi revives hope: Yes, India will get economic growth back
- India and the World2020.06.02Trump brainwave: Ring out G7, ring in G10 with India on board
- Africa Insights2020.06.01India, Africa should accelerate UNSC reforms: South Africa’s BRICS Sherpa
- News2020.05.30The present and future of 130 crore will never be dictated by an adversity : Modi