The Intelligence Bureau has asked the Delhi Police to take all the precautionary measures to deal with any such threats. It has also asked the police to identify traders of drones and monitor all aerial flying in the capital region.
After the Delhi Police received the inputs, it alerted all district DCPs and instructed them to be watchful of any suspicious activity. The police also directed the officials to put on hold any private parties, any film making and other operators from flying drones unless they are licensed and given permission.
Security agencies have been on high alert after the release of 26/11 Mumbai terror mastermind Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, who is currently living in a safehouse near Lahore, and being guarded by Pakistani commandoes. They have also taken note of the latest threat by Hafiz Saeed, founder of the proscribed Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and virulent anti-India baiter, to attack the Indian capital.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- China Connect2020.11.28A New Start, A New Journey
- Diplomacy2020.11.26India-Italy Connect: The Road Ahead (WEBINAR VIDEO)
- India and the World2020.11.25Italian envoy calls for rebalancing Europe-China ties, pitches for enhanced defence ties with India
- Diplomacy2020.11.24India eyes closer ties with Bahrain, UAE, and Seychelles