Envoys of five countries, including that of Italy and the Maldives, presented their credentials to President Pranab Mukherjee at a function in Rasthtrapati Bhavan on March 18.
The envoys, who presented their credentials, were Ahmed Mohammad, High Commissioner of the Republic of Maldives, Hamza Yahia Cherif, Ambassador of the People Republic of Algeria, El Hadji Ibou Boye, Ambassador of the republic of Senegal, Enzo Angeloni, Ambassador of Italy and Thomas D Kijinar, Ambassador of the Republic of the Marshall Island,” Press Secretary to the President, Venu Rajamony said in a statement.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is a pioneering e-magazine and portal focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have been interviewed by and have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. To subscribe to India and World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Africa Insights2020.06.01India, Africa should accelerate UNSC reforms: South Africa’s BRICS Sherpa
- News2020.05.30The present and future of 130 crore will never be dictated by an adversity : Modi
- China Connect2020.05.28India-China border stand-off: Chinese envoy calls for settling amicably, invokes close ties
- Diplomacy2020.05.27Trump offers to mediate in India-China border standoff