Bollywood stars and film celebrities promptly rallied in support of air strikes targeting terror camps of Pakistan-based militant outfit on February 26.
Sanjay Dutt: Salute to the Indian Air Force for their indomitable spirit in keeping our country safe! Let us all pray for their safety. Jai Hind.
Ekta Kapoor: Yay! May the force be with the INDIAN FORCES!
Rahul Dholakia: You are fighting to protect and save us by destroying and finishing terror camps – Thank You IAF. Jai Hind.
Rannvijay Singha: Experts say this attack by IAF to destroy the terror camps across the POK are of high degree of precision and very strategically planned and were successfully executed. Indian Air Force.
Sonu Sood: Jai Hind.
Madhur Bhandarkar: Salute to the daredevil IAF pilots who braved to strike in the heart of our enemy. It’s time for all Indians to stand united as one.
Aftab Shivdasani: So proud of the Indian Air Force for the precise and befitting reply to reach the perpetrators a lesson. This is a new age India. Jai Hind.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- India and the World2020.07.06Doval-Wang video call defuses India-China crisis, focus back on border peace
- India and the World2020.07.03Australian envoy bats for India’s UNSC seat, closer cooperation in G-11 & Quad
- Diplomacy2020.07.02Trump’s G11 invitation a vote of confidence in India: Anil Wadhwa
- India and the World2020.07.01From G7 to G11: Australian envoy, top experts to unpack new world order