Intensifying international consultations to curb the COVID-19 pandemic, Prime Minister Narendra Modi exchanged information with his Swedish and Omani counterparts on the latest measures to curb the spread of the disease.In their telephonic discussion on April 7, Mr Modi and Swedish PM Stefan Lofven agreed on sharing data between researchers of the two countries and assistance to each other’s citizens, who may be stranded due to the ongoing travel restrictions.
The prime minister also expressed his grief for the demise of late Sultan Qaboos. He conveyed his best wishes for Sultan Haitham’s reign and the peace and prosperity of the people of Oman. He stressed that India regards Oman as an important part of its extended neighborhood.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- India and the World2022.05.17India-Nepal ties strong & stables as Himalayas: Modi
- Quote-Unquote2022.05.04India believes there will be no winner in Russia-Ukraine conflict : Modi
- India and the World2022.05.02Modi, German Chancellor discuss Ukraine, Indo-Pacific
- India and the World2022.04.21UK PM unveils £1 billion investment in India