https://www.abplive.in/videos/modi-xi-summit-in-chennai-heres-what-to-expect-1089126The second informal summit between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping is set to infuse a new life and energy in the India-China partnership.
Speaking to ABP Live news channel, Manish Chand, Editor-in-Chief, India Writes Network and India and the World magazine, said that the second summit in Mahabalipuram will focus on a cluster of issues, including maintaining peace and tranquillity on the border, concrete initiatives to reduce trade deficit and enhancing people-to-people and cultural contacts. Mr Chand also underlined that the second summit will lead to forging of closer development and economic partnership between the two Asian giants. The video of the interview can be accessed at: https://www.abplive.in/videos/modi-xi-summit-in-chennai-heres-what-to-expect-1089126
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is a pioneering e-magazine and portal focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have been interviewed by and have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. To subscribe to India and World, write to email@example.com
- News2020.05.30The present and future of 130 crore will never be dictated by an adversity : Modi
- China Connect2020.05.28India-China border stand-off: Chinese envoy calls for settling amicably, invokes close ties
- Diplomacy2020.05.27Trump offers to mediate in India-China border standoff
- Africa Insights2020.05.26Pandemic & Beyond: India, Africa to forge defining partnership of next decades: Rahul Chhabra