It’s the story of the two Asian giants which are mapping out new pathways of cooperation and reconfiguring the world order. The simultaneous rise of India and China is the most exciting diplomatic story unfolding on the global stage and holds the key to a peaceful Asian century. The two rising Asian powers are now trying to transform their relations to create new opportunities for their 2.5 billion people, one third of the world’s humanity.
India is set to roll out the red carpet for Chinese President Xi Jinping on his maiden visit to the country, a potentially defining trip which is set to take bilateral ties onto a higher trajectory in days to come.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- India and the World2022.01.20Amid China’s forays, India bolsters development partnership with Mauritius
- India and the World2022.01.07India snubs Pakistan yet again, says no to SAARC summit
- Diplomacy2021.12.24Canada’s new envoy to India to re-energise ties
- News2021.12.23Post-Covid, Modi sees India emerging as a world leader