Ni Hao, China. When Prime Minister Narendra Modi heads on his maiden trip to China May 14-16, the Chinese people can hope to see and hear an Indian leader who uses innovative methods to connect and forge a new narrative of win-win opportunities between the two Asian giants. And the world will be tuning in, keeping a close watch on what goes on between the leaders of Asia’s leading economies. The Modi government has already signalled its desire to build harmonious and multi-pronged relations with China by hosting Chinese president Xi Jinping within months of taking charge. And now, it’s time to pay a return visit.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- China Connect2023.03.23Chinese diplomat cautious against third-party interference in border dispute with India
- India and the World2023.03.20Japan PM seeks India’s central role in updated Indo-Pacific strategy
- India and the World2023.03.15Why India-US semi-conductor agreement matters
- Diplomacy2023.03.11India-China conflict likely to escalate: US intelligence report