Ni Hao, China. When Prime Minister Narendra Modi heads on his maiden trip to China May 14-16, the Chinese people can hope to see and hear an Indian leader who uses innovative methods to connect and forge a new narrative of win-win opportunities between the two Asian giants. And the world will be tuning in, keeping a close watch on what goes on between the leaders of Asia’s leading economies. The Modi government has already signalled its desire to build harmonious and multi-pronged relations with China by hosting Chinese president Xi Jinping within months of taking charge. And now, it’s time to pay a return visit.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- India and the World2022.05.21Quad summit in Tokyo to focus on rules-based Indo-Pacific
- China Connect2022.05.19Implement Global Security Initiative, Maintain Peace and Stability in Asia
- India and the World2022.05.17India-Nepal ties strong & stables as Himalayas: Modi
- Quote-Unquote2022.05.04India believes there will be no winner in Russia-Ukraine conflict : Modi