Ni Hao, China. When Prime Minister Narendra Modi heads on his maiden trip to China May 14-16, the Chinese people can hope to see and hear an Indian leader who uses innovative methods to connect and forge a new narrative of win-win opportunities between the two Asian giants. And the world will be tuning in, keeping a close watch on what goes on between the leaders of Asia’s leading economies. The Modi government has already signalled its desire to build harmonious and multi-pronged relations with China by hosting Chinese president Xi Jinping within months of taking charge. And now, it’s time to pay a return visit.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. Centre for Global India Insights is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs.
- India and the WorldDecember 1, 2023COP28: PM Modi to pitch for accelerating climate finance
- India and the WorldNovember 30, 2023Inclusivity has been at the heart of India’s G20 Presidency: PM Modi
- India and the WorldNovember 23, 2023G20 Virtual Summit: Modi unveils new pro-South initiatives, voices concern over Israel-Hamas War
- India and the WorldNovember 15, 2023It’s time for Global South: India, South Africa, Cuba pitch for reforming global governance