Prime Minister of Mauritius. Mr. Pravind Jugnauth graced the Swearing-in Ceremony of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Council of Ministers on 30th May 2019.
In his bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Modi on 31st May 2019, Prime Minister Jugnauth extended his warm felicitations to Modi on his re-election with a resounding mandate. Prime Minister Modi thanked Prime Minister Jugnauth and reiterated his commitment to further strengthening the fraternal and enduring bilateral ties between the two countries in all spheres. Both leaders agreed to work together to achieve the shared vision of security and growth of the two countries and the Indian Ocean region
President of Sri Lanka Mr. Maithripala Sirisena graced the swearing-in-ceremony of the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 30th May, 2019.In a bilateral meeting today, President Sirisena congratulated the Prime Minister on the re-assumption of Office following the resounding victory of his Party in the recently-held General Elections and reiterated his desire to work together to strengthen relations between the two countries for peace, prosperity and security in our region..Prime Minister Modi warmly thanked President Sirisena for his gesture of attending the Ceremony and also for his good wishes. He conveyed his government’s continued commitment to further foster friendly bilateral ties with Sri Lanka.The leaders noted that terrorism and extremism continue to pose threat to humanity and committed to closer bilateral cooperation for peace and security in South Asia and the Indian Ocean region.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic, Mr. Sooronbay Sharipovich Jeenbekov, graced the Swearing-in Ceremony of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in New Delhi, on May 30, 2019.
Kyrgyzstan is the current Chair of Shanghai Cooperation Organization and is an important partner of India in Central Asia. President Jeenbekov warmly congratulated the Prime Minister and reiterated the invitation for him to visit Kyrgyzstan for the SCO Summit and a bilateral visit during 13-15 June, 2019.
Recalling that India and Kyrgyzstan have warm and friendly relations, the Prime Minister expressed satisfaction at the strengthening of bilateral cooperation over the years. He warmly thanked President Jeenbekov for his presence at the Swearing-in Ceremony, expressed his gratitude for the invitation to visit Kyrgyzstan and said that he looked forward to the visit eagerly.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is a pioneering e-magazine and portal focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have been interviewed by and have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. To subscribe to India and World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- News2020.05.30The present and future of 130 crore will never be dictated by an adversity : Modi
- China Connect2020.05.28India-China border stand-off: Chinese envoy calls for settling amicably, invokes close ties
- Diplomacy2020.05.27Trump offers to mediate in India-China border standoff
- Africa Insights2020.05.26Pandemic & Beyond: India, Africa to forge defining partnership of next decades: Rahul Chhabra