China has lauded Indian industrialist Ratan Tata for playing a “positive” in transforming relations between two Asian giants.
“Not long ago, Ratan Tata, the chief of India’s largest private sector company – The Tata Group, had said that India should not be too worried about China’s growing economic strength, but should instead focus on building an alliance with China,” said, the Shanghai-based ‘Liberation Daily.’
The daily quotes Tata extensively more robust Sino-India business ties and lauds his ‘positive straight talk’ in this area.
“The relationship between two major world powers-India and China should be ‘like the one between two allies’. He also went on to say that ‘it was quite doable for India to develop such relations with China,” it said.
- Manish Chand is Founder-CEO and Editor-in-Chief of India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) and India and World, a pioneering magazine focused on international affairs. He is CEO/Director of TGII Media Private Limited, an India-based media, publishing, research and consultancy company.
- India and the WorldDecember 5, 2023Jaishankar showcases India’s strategic autonomy, calls West natural tech partner
- In ConversationOctober 2, 2023Ambassador Interview: Brazil will build on the legacy of India’s G20 presidency
- Africa InsightsSeptember 10, 2023Indian ink in G20 Declaration: Rise of India & Global South
- India and the WorldSeptember 9, 2023India’s G20 Moment: Forging A Human-centric World Order