[youtube id=”UC2S_BhZj6s”]It’s the story of the making of India and the remaking of India, an ancient rainbow civilisation transforming into a modern nation and an emerging powerhouse. A hundred years ago, an NRI lawyer named Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, returned from South Africa to India to free the country from imperial domination and script a new chapter in national awakening. A hundred years hence, around 4,000 overseas Indians gathered in Gujarat’s capital Gandhinagar for the 13th edition of the PBD to celebrate the homecoming of Gandhi, the exemplar NRI, and re-pledged themselves to this ongoing project of national renewal.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- China Connect2023.03.23Chinese diplomat cautious against third-party interference in border dispute with India
- India and the World2023.03.20Japan PM seeks India’s central role in updated Indo-Pacific strategy
- India and the World2023.03.15Why India-US semi-conductor agreement matters
- Diplomacy2023.03.11India-China conflict likely to escalate: US intelligence report