The Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, today lauded the Union Budget 2019-2020, as the budget for building New India.In a statement after the presentation of the Annual Budget 2019-2020 by the Finance Ministerin the Parliament, the Prime Minister said that budget will strengthen the poor and will create a better future for the youth of the country.Highlighting the potential benefits of the budget, PM said that the budget will accelerate the pace of development in the country and will greatly benefit the middle class. “The budget will simplify the tax processand help in modernizing the infrastructure in the country.”, PM said.
Narendra Modi said that the budget will strengthen the enterprises as well as the entrepreneurs. He said that the budget will furtherincrease the participation of women in the development of the country. The budget has a roadmap to transform the agriculture sector of India, PM added.The Prime Minister termed the Annual Budget 2019-2020 as a budget full of hope.He said that the budget will boost India’s development in the 21st century.
The Prime Minister said that the Union Government has taken all round steps for the empowerment of poor, farmers, dalits, oppressed and the underprivileged sections of the society. He said that this empowerment would make them the powerhouse of the country in the coming five years.The country will get the energy to fulfil the dream of a five trillion dollar economy from these empowered sections, PM added.
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is a pioneering e-magazine and portal focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have been interviewed by and have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. To subscribe to India and World, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business with India2020.06.02Modi revives hope: Yes, India will get economic growth back
- India and the World2020.06.02Trump brainwave: Ring out G7, ring in G10 with India on board
- Africa Insights2020.06.01India, Africa should accelerate UNSC reforms: South Africa’s BRICS Sherpa
- News2020.05.30The present and future of 130 crore will never be dictated by an adversity : Modi