It’s apparently the Chinese version of YOGA, and with a difference. Taking inspiration from the elegance and flexibility of the art of yoga, Chinese PC maker Lenovo has launched four multi-mode YOGA laptops to cater entry-level and mid-segment market demands in India.
And Lenovo is banking on the charisma of Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor to boost the sales of YOGA laptops in India. The convertible laptops include Lenovo Yoga 300, Lenovo Yoga 500, Lenovo Yoga 314, and the Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro.
The latest offering from Lenovo is said to be not only lighter and faster than Apple Mac and Air, but is also the first tablet with a 360 degree flip-and-fold design. In a short time, the popularity of this product is giving tough competition to Apple laptops in the US.
All four Yoga laptops have four user modes – laptop, stand, tent and tablet. Among these four, the Yoga 3 Pro is designed to be one of the slimmest convertibles in the PC market, while Yoga 314 is for the people on the move.
Speaking at the launch of Yoga products, Bhaskar Choudhuri, director of marketing, Lenovo India, said, “The YOGA franchise is the representation of this consumer-centric design and engineering. We are happy to make the YOGA franchise, through this new line of products, accessible to a much wider audience.”
- India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) is an emerging think tank and a media-publishing company focused on international affairs & the India Story. A venture of TGII Media Private Limited, a leading media, publishing and consultancy company, IWN has carved a niche for balanced and exhaustive reporting and analysis of international affairs. Eminent personalities, politicians, diplomats, authors, strategy gurus and news-makers have contributed to India Writes Network, as also “India and the World,” a magazine focused on global affairs. The Global Insights India (TGII) is the research arm of India Writes Network. To subscribe to India and the World, write to email@example.com
- Diplomacy2021.02.24India at forefront of global action against terrorism: Jaishankar at UNHRC
- India and the World2021.02.23India-Japan collaboration in the North-East region
- Diplomacy2021.02.22PM Morrison reaches out to India amid Australia v/s Facebook tussle
- India and the World2021.02.18Forging closer India-EU partnership in Indo-Pacific