primordial, sempiternal, deep
As you sow, so shall you reap.
You think, earthlings, lighting up a few candles
and Diwali diyas, will brighten up your world
Grimed with vanity & greed; Think again…
Let go of dancing phantoms, empty desire
Burn anew, in holy fire.
Look within, let epiphanies sing
Prayers take wing,
Faith illumines nothing and everything.
flower forth lilacs in a bowl of light, shine
transfigured, in Darkness Divine.
- Manish Chand is Founder-CEO and Editor-in-Chief of India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) and India and World, a pioneering magazine focused on international affairs. He is CEO/Director of TGII Media Private Limited, an India-based media, publishing, research and consultancy company.
- India and the World2021.05.08Watershed Moment: Enhanced trade, connectivity to power India-EU ties in a new era
- India and the World2021.05.07India, EU to scale a new summit: FTA, connectivity & Indo-Pacific on agenda
- India and the World2021.05.05Transformational diplomacy: A new India-UK relationship in a new world
- India and the World2021.05.03India, UK to unveil Roadmap 2030, to deepen Indo-Pacific connect