primordial, sempiternal, deep
As you sow, so shall you reap.
You think, earthlings, lighting up a few candles
and Diwali diyas, will brighten up your world
Grimed with vanity & greed; Think again…
Let go of dancing phantoms, empty desire
Burn anew, in holy fire.
Look within, let epiphanies sing
Prayers take wing,
Faith illumines nothing and everything.
flower forth lilacs in a bowl of light, shine
transfigured, in Darkness Divine.
- Manish Chand is Founder-CEO and Editor-in-Chief of India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) and India and World, a pioneering magazine focused on international affairs. He is CEO/Director of TGII Media Private Limited, an India-based media, publishing, research and consultancy company.
- India and the World2021.09.27A New Summit: Branding Quad as a force for global good
- India and the World2021.09.23The Quad Moment: Unpacking new geopolitical alphabet
- India and the World2021.09.10Taliban concerns to top first India-Australia 2+2 dialogue
- India and the World2021.09.0913th Summit: Taliban test for BRICS solidarity