primordial, sempiternal, deep
As you sow, so shall you reap.
You think, earthlings, lighting up a few candles
and Diwali diyas, will brighten up your world
Grimed with vanity & greed; Think again…
Let go of dancing phantoms, empty desire
Burn anew, in holy fire.
Look within, let epiphanies sing
Prayers take wing,
Faith illumines nothing and everything.
flower forth lilacs in a bowl of light, shine
transfigured, in Darkness Divine.
- Manish Chand is Founder-CEO and Editor-in-Chief of India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) and India and World, a pioneering magazine focused on international affairs. He is CEO/Director of TGII Media Private Limited, an India-based media, publishing, research and consultancy company.
- China Connect2019.06.03China to US: Door open for talks, but no bullying please
- India and the World2019.06.01US bats for free & open Indo-Pacific, warns (China) against eroding others’ sovereignty
- India and the World2019.05.31Singapore PM’s advice to China: Use diplomacy, not force to resolve South China Sea
- India and the World2019.05.31Amid challenging US & China ties, ex-diplomat Jaishankar is India’s foreign minister