primordial, sempiternal, deep
As you sow, so shall you reap.
You think, earthlings, lighting up a few candles
and Diwali diyas, will brighten up your world
Grimed with vanity & greed; Think again…
Let go of dancing phantoms, empty desire
Burn anew, in holy fire.
Look within, let epiphanies sing
Prayers take wing,
Faith illumines nothing and everything.
flower forth lilacs in a bowl of light, shine
transfigured, in Darkness Divine.
- Manish Chand is Founder-CEO and Editor-in-Chief of India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) and India and World, a pioneering magazine focused on international affairs. He is CEO/Director of TGII Media Private Limited, an India-based media, publishing, research and consultancy company.
- India and the World2020.01.16Defining the ‘India Way’ in global relations, the Jaishankar way
- India and the World2020.01.08Why 2020 is important for India-Russia ties
- India and the World2020.01.06Why India has high stakes in US-Iran standoff
- China Connect2019.12.23Boundary Talks: India & China think strategic, focus on additional CBMs