primordial, sempiternal, deep
As you sow, so shall you reap.
You think, earthlings, lighting up a few candles
and Diwali diyas, will brighten up your world
Grimed with vanity & greed; Think again…
Let go of dancing phantoms, empty desire
Burn anew, in holy fire.
Look within, let epiphanies sing
Prayers take wing,
Faith illumines nothing and everything.
flower forth lilacs in a bowl of light, shine
transfigured, in Darkness Divine.
- Manish Chand is Founder-CEO and Editor-in-Chief of India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) and India and World, a pioneering magazine focused on international affairs. He is CEO/Director of TGII Media Private Limited, an India-based media, publishing, research and consultancy company.
- India and the World2019.11.14BRICS summit: NDB to be expanded, new offices in India & Russia
- India and the World2019.11.04No big deal: India says no to RCEP, Modi cites national interests
- India and the World2019.11.03ASEAN backs bigger role for India in Indo-Pacific
- India and the World2019.11.03Indian community in Bangkok applaud Modi’s Kashmir strategy of scrapping Article 370