primordial, sempiternal, deep
As you sow, so shall you reap.
You think, earthlings, lighting up a few candles
and Diwali diyas, will brighten up your world
Grimed with vanity & greed; Think again…
Let go of dancing phantoms, empty desire
Burn anew, in holy fire.
Look within, let epiphanies sing
Prayers take wing,
Faith illumines nothing and everything.
flower forth lilacs in a bowl of light, shine
transfigured, in Darkness Divine.
- Manish Chand is Founder-CEO and Editor-in-Chief of India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) and India and World, a pioneering magazine focused on international affairs. He is CEO/Director of TGII Media Private Limited, an India-based media, publishing, research and consultancy company.
- China Connect2019.10.12India-China Chennai Connect: Bridging trade deficit & enhancing strategic trust
- China Connect2019.10.12Chennai Connect: Modi, Xi reaffirm Wuhan spirit, hope for a new era in India-China ties
- India and the World2019.10.11India-China summit: Modi, Xi Jinping strike new notes in ancient temple town
- India and the World2019.09.28Modi asks world to unite against terror, Imran rants on Kashmir