primordial, sempiternal, deep
As you sow, so shall you reap.
You think, earthlings, lighting up a few candles
and Diwali diyas, will brighten up your world
Grimed with vanity & greed; Think again…
Let go of dancing phantoms, empty desire
Burn anew, in holy fire.
Look within, let epiphanies sing
Prayers take wing,
Faith illumines nothing and everything.
flower forth lilacs in a bowl of light, shine
transfigured, in Darkness Divine.
- Manish Chand is Founder-CEO and Editor-in-Chief of India Writes Network (www.indiawrites.org) and India and World, a pioneering magazine focused on international affairs. He is CEO/Director of TGII Media Private Limited, an India-based media, publishing, research and consultancy company.
- India and the World2020.06.18India set for UN Security Council seat with NORM mantra, to fast-track counter-terror pact
- India and the World2020.06.03First-ever India-Australia virtual summit: Meaty outcomes on a ScoMosas plate!
- In Conversation2020.05.15No more playing India against China, India is a special friend: Maldives FM
- India and the World2020.05.01Sharing & Solidarity in the Time of Corona